#animalgarden wish everyone a very happy time interval 2014-01-01T00:00:00.000Z/2014-12-31T23:59:59.999Z
#animalgarden have made a number of contributions to Open-ness including:
- A 5-minute movie describing the ContentMine: http://vimeo.com/78353557
- How to start writing a crawler: http://blogs.ch.cam.ac.uk/pmr/2013/12/14/content-mining-animalgarden-write-a-crawler/
- The November 25 declaration of the “The Right to Read is the Right To Mine” and the use of CKAN: https://blogs.ch.cam.ac.uk/pmr/2013/11/26/content-mining-animalgarden-discover-ckandatahub-and-create-the-november25-declaration-of-the-right-to-mine/
- http://blogs.ch.cam.ac.uk/pmr/2013/07/29/rfringe13-repositories-for-scientific-data-with-animalgarden/ Repositories for Scientific Data at RepositoryFringe 2013. And http://www.slideshare.net/repofringe/02-scientific-datamurrayrust
- The Content Mine presented to UK Serials Group (slides: http://www.slideshare.net/petermurrayrust/the-content-mine-presented-at-uksg )
#animalgarden continue to welcome new members – here a Christmas present of Rattus norvegicus (front row, albino form). The picture is of unique species; so there are penguins, bears, okapis, kiwis who play important roles who aren’t shown. R. norvegicus (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_rat has been bred to become https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laboratory_rat . We’ll be helping with slides, blogs and videos on mining content for the benefit of the world.