My current Freedom of Information (FOI) Requests

Typed and scraped to Arcturus

It is simple to make FOI requests with the MySociety tool/site WhatDoTheyKnow? I have so far made 4 request and comment briefly on each. I will comment on the first later

Your 4 Freedom of Information requests

PMR: This is to obtain Cambridge’saccount of the FACTS in the British Library’s DRM technology and policies.

Digital Rights Management and regulations for material supplied by the British Library To the University FOI officer and University Library (UL) I am requesting information about Digital Rights Management and regulations imposed by (a)… Awaiting response.
Request sent to University of Cambridge by Peter Murray-Rust on 8 May 2010.

PMR: This is to obtain the rules on whether I can have to show my face when voting and if not how I can follow up with the local registering or presiding officer

Regulations applying to voters (do I have to show my face?) I am writing to ask whether a voter must show their face to the presiding officer during the voting process. I have on several occasions tried to v… Awaiting response.
Request sent to Electoral Commission by Peter Murray-Rust on 8 May 2010.

PMR: This is because I do not believe the PDF sent to WDTK by the British Library is fully accessible and I wish to know the policies and practices adopted by the BL.

Does correspondence from the BL meet accessibility guidelines In my last mail I omitted my address: Peter Murray-Rust Reader in Molecular Informatics Unilever Centre, Dep. Of Chemistry University of Cambridg… Awaiting response.
Follow up sent to The British Library by Peter Murray-Rust on 8 May 2010.

PMR: This is because the BL can charge for material that is Openly available on publishers web sites and I wished their policy and logic to be made public.

Open Access Scholarly Publications I will be out of the office until 16th November, although i will be accessing email on an intermittent basis. If you require assistance with FOI or… Successful.
All information sent by The British Library to Peter Murray-Rust on 10 November 2009.