It's out... Many thanks to Connie Foster (editor) for her patience. From Peter Suber:
17:33 04/06/2008,The March issue of Serials Review (just out, apparently) is devoted to Open Access Revisited. The "revisited" refers to a theme issue of the journal from four years ago. The contents:
- Connie Foster, Foreword: Revisiting Open Access: Anything New in Four Years?
- Iryna Kuchma, Open Access, Equity, and Strong Economy in Developing and Transition Countries: Policy Perspective
- Jean-Gabriel Bankier and Irene Perciali, The Institutional Repository Rediscovered: What Can a University Do for Open Access Publishing?
- Paul Royster, Publishing Original Content in an Institutional Repository
- Alma Swan and Leslie Carr, Institutions, Their Repositories and the Web
- Stevan Harnad, et al., The Access/Impact Problem and the Green and Gold Roads to Open Access: An Update
- Jean-Claude Guédon, Mixing and Matching the Green and Gold Roads to Open Access—Take 2
- Peter Murray-Rust, Open Data in Science
Update. Note that the contents are OA for a limited time -- from the foreword:
... Elsevier has agreed to make this focus issue available in its published version for the next nine to twelve months as the sample issue of Serials Review to support the intent of the authors and the concept of Open Access. ...
PMR: I'm off to read the others...