This week Judith M-R and I will be visiting and giving talks. Judith’s is on structural biology, mine on the semantic web and physical science (which has the overt agenda of also neeting multidisciplinary scientists and seeing whether there is scope for collaborative eResearch infrastructure – or even science). In ANU I shall be talking with geoscientists about how Chemical Markup Language can help support isotopes in geosciences.
- 2008-02-18 (Mon) The Australian National University (PMR am, JMR pm)
- 2008-02-21 (Thursday) ANSTO – Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation, Lucas Heights.
- 2008-02-22 (Friday). University of Sydney Visiting Peter Turner and colleagues to talk about capturing chemical data – initially crystallography but also spectra, compchem, and synthetic chemistry. We’re intending to have lunch somewhere central and then take a ferry to Manley – when we can continue talking (no drinking) – and happy to meet with anyone who is around – just mail me or the blog and we’ll announce details.
- 2008-02-25 (Monday) The University of Adelaide Philip Lock. More details later.
- 2008-03-03 (Monday) Monash University Andrew Treloar and colleagues. More details later. Leave for UK Monday midnight.