More Mystery Molecules

Four more mystery molecules – not all from Pubchem. There is a stronger link bteween these than the last ones. The actual link requires some knowledge or some intuition into my thought processes. There is a purpose behind this! – which will be revealed soonish.

mol1.png Pubchem CID 70723

mol23.png

Pubchem CID: 10074
mol3.png

mol4.png

Note: this post has been reedited because it was sligtly corrupted by WordPress.

This entry was posted in "virtual communities", chemistry, data. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to More Mystery Molecules

1. Hmm – the last one looks awfully familiar πŸ™‚

2. pm286 says:

(1) well done J-C. Perhaps you can form a hypothesis. I have verified that my idea works and will let you all know soon. I might give 4 more molecules soon.

3. Egon says:

I have not been able to track down all of the involved blogs, but my final guess would be that these molecules are taken from chemical blogs. The first one is from tenderbutton, the last one already recognized by J-C (thanx for the tip!).
    Peter, I have not had time to get around to hacking on the recent Postgenomics.com software, but running OPSIN on it is indeed the way forward, and a simle one+one=three.
    (Peter, please don’t say I’m wrong… πŸ™‚